Disposable Surgical Masks - Type RII EN14683:2019 + AC:2019 Certified
Type IIR surgical masks are appropriate for situations where exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids from the patient or work environment is at risk for the healthcare worker.
Our standard surgical masks have been tested under Type IIR EN14683:2019 + AC:2019 standard and IS022609 : 2004 standard and through aggregation and commitment of volumes has delivered savings for a product that is suitable for use in various clinical settings. Test report and certification of this surgical masks can be provided on request.
About our face masks:
- Disposable face mask with an advanced layer of protection with 3 layers also referred to as "3PLY"
- High Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (B.F.E) ≥95% EN14683:2019 + AC:2019(E) Certified
- Differential Pressure Test Passed EN14683:2019 + AC:2019(E) Certified
- Microbial Cleanliness Test Passed EN14683: 2019 + AC:2019(E) Certified
- Synthetic Blood Penetration Test Passed ISO 22609:2004
- Comfortable fitting and easy breathing
- High elasticity ear hook with mental grip for your nose for safe and secure fitting